Now, watch how far you can take this joke, from degrees of subtletly to complete ruin. See if you can spot where it 'tipped'!
I just had sushi and now I feel awfully green. I should have known better when I saw the sushi chef holding:
- a can opener!
- a nerf knife
- his nose!
- a filet-o-fish wrapper
- a take-out menu...for mexican food!!!!!!!!
- a plastic bag filled with goldfish
- his own severed pinky
- a copy of "sushi for dummies"!
- a copy of "sushi for dummies"...UPSIDE-DOWN!!!!
- a tube of herpes medication
- his colostomy bag!??!?!?!!!
- an elvis - dwarf - carrot-top - robot-gary - coleman - pants - meat - caveman - thingy!
- a sign that says "I AM VERY BAD SUSHI CHEF. I MUST HAVE HOLD THIS SIGN TO PUNISHMENT ME! GO AWAY NOW!!"
(if you guessed "at 'can opener'", congratulations! if you guessed "hmm...i liked the herpes stuff but i didn't really get that nerf reference", congratulations, too! you have just been hired as the head writer for MAD TV. and, finally, if you guessed, "that joke was infused with faint, delicious traces of comic subtlety," congratulations, once more. you've just been hired as the head writer for THE WORLD WIDE WEB. here's some fake poop and the 'am i monkey or not?' 2003 calendar. you're on your way, buddy.)