For performance calendar, videos, & brags, visit
10 UNDESIRABLE QUALITIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD THAT HAVE ENDURED IN 2003.
- Tying my shoelaces with bunny ears.
- Sleeping with an extra bed pillow held in a tight and loving embrace.
- Losing my composure at the sound or sight of the word "titular."
- Obvious discomfort around adults. (particularly in the areas of addressing them, drinking wine with them, discussing practical matters with them, or shaking their hands.)
- Putting things in my mouth without first washing them in soap and warm water.
- Unbridled affection for chocolate cupcakes and Sour Patch Kids. (currently "under control")
- Secretly spitting food I don't like into my dinner napkin.
- Poor agility with scissors, glue, tape, and girls.
- Aspirin makes me vomit.
- So does reading.